Wednesday, September 26, 2018

{Notice life's small joy's...}

Here is my layout for the main challenge at More than Words.  I was inspired by the word SUNSHINE.  Our little granddaughter Mila is the sunshine in our lives and I chose to document her love for the outdoors.  I also love the colour yellow and had the perfect photo for this challenge.



My journalling on the back of my layout reads:

You don't need any encouragement to play outside. It is your happy place to be.  You literally spend hours playing in the dirt, moving it around and covering yourself in earthy brown goodness.  I love watching you getting dirty, it is good for the heart and the soul, and that is what childhood is about, playing and discovering.  All my flower beds are your dedicated digging area, but I don't mind, I love the little footprints you leave behind...

and here is my layout:









13 comments:

  1. Oh this is superb! I adore your large photo and heartfelt journaling. I'm so glad you could join us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it!! This creation is perfect. And I like the photo too. Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...this layout is a beauty in every way!! I love your flower cluster, your journaling and that Darling photo!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so touching !! I love it to the bits sweetie !! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Adri. Thank you so much for playing along with us at MTW ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adri, regtig. Hierdie is iets besonders.... ek dink van die foto - wat die storie vertel, die sagte kleure en natuurlik AL jou detail. Jou werk is absoluut fantasties... onthou, my aanbod staan nog steeds.... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you sre the best designer of our time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...