Sunday, October 28, 2018

{Pause...}

Here is my layout for the main challenge at More than Words. How perfect does the gown my daughter is wearing match the pattern paper?   I used the Lady Pattern Paper Ooh La Limited’s Rainbow Party collection. Lady Pattern Paper is a designer from Cape Town, and she enriches the scrapbook industry in South-Africa with her stunning and fun-filled designs.
To me, the word leisure means the time when you are not working and you can relax and do things you enjoy…me time.

I love paint, gesso or ink splatters.  They add just the right touches to my layouts.

My journaling on the back of my layout reads :

The 19th of October was my daughter’s birthday and I treated her to a long overdue and much-needed spa day.  Wow!  It was an amazing day, and I wish I could hit the pause button. There is an urgent need to get away more, especially in the times we live in. What better way to escape into another world at a spa, enjoying a day of relaxation, good food, and great company, leaving you inspired and energized and you get plenty of time for quiet reflection relaxing your mind and soul in a pampering atmosphere. I reckon we need to take a spa day at least once a month, but it is easier said than done. Spending quality time with my daughter is moments filled with happiness.

Here is my layout :











10 comments:

  1. I think the dress must have been designed around that paper - lol! What a fab page and beautiful story. It's perfect for the challenge at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Heather. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous creation. A beautiful photo, love the text on it, wonderful colours, textures and layers. Love it! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful LO! Oh, spa and leisure- that's so true! I am happy you both enjoyed your day off. Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words! Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page, the colours, the picture, the story!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this LO! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...