Tuesday, September 18, 2018

{Perfection...}

Mila was three days old when I had the privilege to photograph her.  There is nothing quite as sweet as tiny little baby feet. When I hold them in the palm of my hand, I am in awe of the sweetness of this little girl, who simply changed our lives from the minute she was born.  She teaches us every day to appreciate the sweetness of life that is found in the smallest moments. Little baby feet even make kisses sound different...♥♥♥

My journaling on the back of my layout reads: You finally arrived on the 12th of August 2016 little Mila and changed our lives forever.  You are our first grandchild.  We waited in anticipation for your arrival.  Your daddy called and we came to see you at the hospital for the first time.  It was love at first sight.  I touched your little hands and feet and I asked God to bless and protect you.  I will be praying for you for as long as I am alive and longer.  I am so grateful and very blessed to be your Grandmother and I love you beyond words!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...