Sunday, July 7, 2019

{Little dude...}

Hello everyone!

Here is another layout using the super cute Monsters in Space collection designed by Lady Pattern Paper

I took so many photos of my grandson on his first birthday, I had to make another layout.

Here is my layout.
To create the background I dabbed distress oxides on plastic packaging.  Spitz with water, fold in half, opened and dabbed the plastic to the white cardstock until I achieved the desired look.  I then randomly stamped words stamps, arrows and a stitch stamp around the edges of the white cardstock.

I cut different sized of the following papers : Gaspod and Friends (both sides), Big Trouble (both sides}, Happy Sculls (stripe side).  I also used paper from the Basic Essentials Collections.

 The stars were all painted with acrylic paint. Once dry, I covered them with glossy accents and sprinkled with fine glitter.


I painted the title, monsters, frames and arrows with acrylic paint and outlined the words "dude" and "boy" with a white gel pen.  I glued white cardstock behind the two monsters.  I often use more than one title on a layout, especially on a double layout.

I finished my layout by adding some of the words from the cut-out sheet.

I hope I inspired you today and happy crafting.

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...