Monday, July 25, 2022

{I love you...}

 Hello, 49 and Market fans!

There is just something irresistible about the Spectrum Sherbet collection.  I used the B-side of the Washed paper from the Painted Foundations pack for this layout.

On my layouts, I often use pink and red as the colour palette.  While these two shades may seem like they clash, they can be paired together to create an amazingly chic look.

They were still dating when I took this picture of my son and daughter-in-law.

To create interest in the background, I used a heart stencil and Distress Oxide in Picked Rasberry.  A chipboard title, hearts below the title, the black tab stating "happiness is..." and the phrase "you and me" are all from Dusty Attic.


The layers behind the matted photos are made up of the following elements:  Spectrum Sherbet Remnants, Essential Laser Cut elements, Strawberry Lemonade laser cuts, and frame set elements.  I also used two heart tabs cut with my Silhouette and a Vintage Artistry Essentials white clip. 


The flower clusters are made up of a variety of pretty blooms, foliage die-cuts, Spectrum Sherbet chipboard pieces, rub-ons, and acetate leaves. I also added beautiful flowers, leaves, and butterflies from the Sherbet Strawberry Lemonade laser cut sheet and elements from the Essential laser cut sheet.


I then added rub-ons from the Spectrum Sherbet Botanicals and leaves transfer sets.


Here is a close-up of the acetate foliage and Dusty Attic title that I have used.


To finish off my layout I added pearls and splatters with diluted 
white gesso.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...