Sunday, May 2, 2021

{anywhere...}

 Hello 49 and Market fans!

Here is my first layout for May and I am again using the stunning new Vintage Artistry Anywhere collection.  I used the April sketch as inspiration. This is the perfect collection to capture all your travel memories.  In my case, my children's travel memories.

This is my daughter and her husband on their Honeymoon in Thailand visiting the James Bond Island.

For this layout I used the bonus sheet and the B-side of the Edges paper. The details on the bonus sheet is just beautiful.  I tore the bones sheet in half and glued it to the Edges paper. Flowers are my favourite embellishments to use, and creating a layout without flowers is very challenging to me!

Here is my layout.


  I added more color to the edges and corners of both papers using a blending tool and Distress Oxides in Lucky Clover and Faded Jeans.  I used a stencil, finger dauber and the same Distress Oxides for the arrows and outlined them with a thin black pen.  I added a few stamps from my stamp collection.

I love the V/A Anywhere rub-on transfers from this collection.  They are amazing and includes 6 sheets to choose from.  The washi sheets are die cut elements and super fun to use. From the solid piece of washi sheet, also from the V/A Anywhere collection I cut two trips and used it on the left top corner and bottom right corner.
From the chipboard sticker sheet I used the word "Anywhere" as the title for this page.


I framed left side photo with a frame from the laser cut sheet, the one with the twine as well as a 4x6 frame from the frame set and the small photo on the right with a frame from the Square File Frame Set.  Both photos were layered on elements from the laser cut sheet and the Mix and Match Die-Cut Pieces.

I used a few Dusty Attic chipboard designs as well. I also have used one of the new gorgeous metal clips on the large photo.  I used the arrow clip. They come in Dark Greige and Rose Gold, an amazing new addition to 49 and Market.

I glued two of the V/A Anywhere wishing bubbles to the Geo Tags and raised them with foam tape.


To create the "link" between the two photos I used images from the Snapshots of Yesterday stamp set as well as the Gabi's line stitch stamp set. I also added phrases from the chipboard sticker sheet.  The beautiful tear strips at the bottom of every paper are great elements to use on your layout.  Here I used the arrows and heart border and another twine photo wrap die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...