Monday, March 29, 2021

{Natural beauty...}

 
Hello 49 and Market Fans!

Today I am showcasing the beautiful Vintage Artistry Color in Butter. I love this collection.  Yellow is the color of sunshine, smiley faces and sunflowers. I associate yellow with laughter, hope, happiness and positivity.  I used the March sketch for inspiration.

This is my little granddaughter Mila with her beautiful smile, loving heart and spirit that is happy and free. 

For this layout I used the B-side of the Garden Notes and stamped around the edges of the paper with one of the stamps from the Crazy Stitching Stamp Set. 

Here is my layout.


and here is the sketch.


I used the Vintage Artistry Natural Collage Stack pieces to build up the base for my photos.  I used cards, the little frames and cute banners. From the laser cut sheet in the Natural Mini Collections I used a butterfly, border (as seen below), one of the tags and the piece with the binding edge. The pieces were all inked and distressed.  I made extra banners from yellow and craft card stock. Here you can also see how I used the circle stitch stamps and heart from the Gabi's Circle Stitch Stamp Set.  


Next, I added Vintage Artistry Butter / Lilac and Coral / Natural Rub-On Transfers to the background.  From the Coral / Natural Rub-On Transfers I used the words Natural Beauty for the title.


To create the flower clusters, I used Sugar Posies-Butterscotch, Maura's Vineyard-Chardonnay, Pixie Petals-Sunshine and Parchment, Enchanted and Garden Petals-Sunshine. The edges of the flowers were dry brushed with white gesso, acrylic paint and gold rub. I also added a few Dusty Attic leaves, foliage die cuts and resin elements to the clusters.


My final touches to this layout included art stones and splatters with diluted white gesso.

49 and Market products used.


Dusty Attic chippies used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...