Thursday, October 17, 2019

{Totally Pawsome...}

Hello everyone!

Here is my layout inspired by the gorgeous Dusty Attic mood board.  I just love these beautiful warm colours.

This is my daughter and our old man Stoffel on his 16th birthday.  Sadly, a few months later he crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  He was such a special fellow, and I am sure you will agree, incredibly handsome.  Stoffel was such a sweet, sweet dog and one of a kind.  He was an angel in fur with paws wrapped around my heart.  I miss him every single day.  The quote on this layout is so true, I do have memories of Stoffel that will last a lifetime...

Here is the mood board.


and here is my layout.



All the chipboard pieces were first primed with white gesso.  The title as well as the mini foliage were embossed with white embossing powder.


This beautiful frame is also one of the stunning new releases. I painted the frame with Americana acrylic paint in Green Mist and dry brushed with white gesso and gold metallique wax.

The foliage #10 were embossed with green embossing powder.

I painted the blooms #1 with Americana acrylic paint in Antique Rose and dry brushed with white gesso, snipped in half and tucked them under the flower clusters.

When everything was glued down I added art stones and splatters with white gesso.

These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I used.


  



I hope I have inspired you to give this mood board a go and we look forward seeing your creations. Please visit the Dusty Attic website online store to view all the amazing designs.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...