Friday, August 8, 2014

{Delight in the little things...}


This is my take on CSI 133. I just love the colour palette, remind me of the sunset. This is a photo of my daughter at a rose farm.
This is how I solved the case :
The scheme : I used all the colours
Evidence:
Flowers, polka dots, flair and paint/watercolor
Testimony:
Inspiration word : delight and my journaling is on the back of my layout and reads as follows :

What is so great about the tittle things in life…they are what we will remember and appreciate when we reflect on days gone by. If you neglect to enjoy these little things, you are left with daily struggles, disappointments and the disasters when we least expect it. Find time to appreciate the things that seem insignificant but truly do change our overall perspective on life.  We tend to take these small, but mighty things for granted. Between the rush of work, house chores, kids, and just the overall hustle and bustle of life in general, it is so easy to let these things slip away.  But if you haven't already, try to take the time to notice the small, but beautiful things in your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...