Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little Me and Mom

This is my entry for the Sketch 8 challenge over at Scrap Africa..I discovered my childhood photos and are totally in love with them. I was about three years old on this photo and we were visiting friends of my mom. The flowers on the corners are hand-made. Other products I used : Maya road chip board letters, Tim Holtz Rosettes, Zva Creative Swirls, Martha Stewart layering butterfly punch which I sprayed with glimmer mist. I love to tear my cardstock and then sew the edges. I made incisions  on the butterflies on the patterned paper with my craft knife  to overlap my photo. I distressed the edges of all the papers and photo. Thanks for looking. Here is the sketch:

6 comments:

  1. Adri, this is just beautiful:) You and your Mom are twins and what a beautiful lady she is not to mention the cute little doll next to her :) This page is just gorgeous..from the paper choices to the butterflies and the colours...all so very carefully selected and culminated in a stunning piece of work :) Love it!! Thanks fdor playing along with us at Scrap Africa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy, and thanks to your inspiring layouts I've joint Scrap Africa!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, totally LOVE every single little thing on your page. What a stunning creation Adri, and that photo....so special!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Adri and love the colouring! Really a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous Adri. My favourite colour combination is turquoise and red;-) Thank you for playint along with Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...