Sunday, September 22, 2024

{Sweet moments...}

Hello, 49 and Market fans!  

Welcome to the blog today. 

I am sharing a layout using the beautiful Birdsong collection.  It is such a pretty collection with all the amazing images. This is a photo of my daughter and her family.

For this layout, I used the Songs of Hope paper. 


I layered the matted photo on Ephemera Bits and Ephemera pieces I had left from the Birdsong page kit. I inked all the edges.



I used a variety of pretty blooms, and laser cuts to create the flower clusters. The edges of the flowers were dry brushed with white gesso and acrylic paint. I also added flowers and foliage from the Wildflower Laser Cuts set and Laser Cut Elements.  The craft leaves are from the Sizzix Forever Leaves stamp and die set.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...