Thursday, 23 January 2014

{Silent Night...}

This is my take on Case File # 103 over at CSI.
This is such a peaceful photo of my daughter, and perfect for the title of this layout.  May angels always watch over her and guide her the way….Christmas layouts are my  favourites.   Christmas is a magical holiday season that brings with it joy, love and heart-warming moments.   This will be my last layout for 2013  and I wish you a God blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This is how I solved the case :

The scheme : I used all the colours

Evidence :

Stars

Circles

Distressing

Paint

Wood

Twiggy accent

 

Testimony :

I used the prompt : My favourite Christmas song. My journaling is on the back of my layout and reads as follows : It’s hard to nail down a single Christmas  carol as my favourite.  There are so many wonderful songs.  Silent Night  is my favourite carol and a familiar song from my childhood and one of the first songs I learned to play on the piano when I was a little girl. A song that really reaches my heart when I hear it.  This is also the one Christmas carol that never ceases to make me teary.  I think Silent Night is the most famous Christmas carol of all time!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your page is so perfect. I really love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...