Saturday, 23 March 2013

Moment in time...

This is my take on the March sketch at SCRAP THAT. I loved working with this sketch so much. My journaling is tucked in behind the photo and reads : My husband surprised me with this vintage car salvage yard one afternoon. I was so amazed. The cars were arranged to occupy as little space as possible...waiting on their sentence. I wandered around unhindered taking photos and gazing in awe at the decaying relics that were once proud masters which seems a life time ago...and here is the sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Your husband had a unique idea for an outing! Love how the photo and page turned out...lots of depth there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous take on the sketch! Love that photo and the story behind it! Thanks for playing along with us over at ScrapThat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one awesome scrapper Adri!! Love the page and all it represents. Funny how one can still see their beauty regardless of the rust and decay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page with so many wonderful details!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...